LEO P. PARIÑAS, Int’l Assoc. AIA, GreenAP Managing Partner and CEO
Leo, in his 28 years of diversified experience, integrating innovation and cutting edge architecture, has spearheaded several high-rise residential condominiums, office buildings and large-scale mixed-use projects. As founding principal, Leo is an International Associate member of the American Institute of Architects and was one of the topnotchers in the Architecture Licensure Examinations. In recognition of this achievement, he has received a Certificate of Merit for Outstanding Performance from UST. His project experience includes office buildings, residential towers, retail and mixed-used developments, hotels, education and healthcare facilities, industry, sports and civic buildings, housing developments, townhouses, custom homes and sustainable projects. Prior to establishing the firm, Leo served as senior design architect with W.V. Coscolluela Associates and J. O. Dizon Associates. His extensive design practice gave him the chance to collaborate with foreign consultants- RTKL, Broadway Malyan, Arquitectonica, Pomeroy Studio, MHS Architects, Azusa Sekkei, DSGN Associates and Oppenheim on some large-scale retail, office, residential and mixed-use projects.
Bachelor of Architecture, University of Santo Tomas, Manila, 1987
Master in Urban and Regional Planning, Initial Training, University of the Philippines, 2004
- Forbes Media Tower: A 92,300 square-meter, 45-storey, office / BPO high-rise project of Century Properties.
- Trump Tower: A 55,000 square-meter, 58-storey high-rise condominium with 6-level basement parking in Makati for Century Properties Group.
- Azure North: Developed for Century Limitless, a well-planned mid-rise residential, office, hotel and retail mixed-use project. Comprised of 7 residential condominiums, 2 office buildings, 1 hotel and retail buildings with a total GFA of 237,500 square-meter on 7.9-hectare property in San Fernando City, Pampanga.
- Chelsea Residences: A 40,000 square-meter, 32-storey, residential high-rise, retail, mixed-use project of Picar Development in Alabang, Muntinlupa City.
- SM City Megacenter: A 50,000 square-meter, 5-storey SM retail mall in Cabanatuan.
- SM Las Piñas Strip Mall: A 22,000 square-meter, 2-storey with roof deck parking, commercial / retail project of SM Prime in Las Piñas City.
- AMA Tower 2 Residences: A 20,000 square-meter, 32-storey residential high-rise, retail, mixed-use project in Alabang, Muntinlupa City.
- QC Twin Towers: A 50,000 square-meter, 30-storey residential high-rise, retail, mixed-use project in Quezon City.
- Veravista Residences: A 15,000 square-meter, 18-storey residential high-rise, retail, mixed-use project in Quezon City.
- Al Maktoum Place/CI: An 18,000 square-meter, 20-storey residential high-rise, retail, mixed-use project in Dubai, U.A.E.
- Parque Guadalupe: A 10,000 square-meter, 5-storey residential mid-rise, office, mixed-use project in Guadalupe, Makati City.
- Saviour MeDevices Office Building: A 7,000 square-meter, 5-storey office, retail, mixed-use building in Wack-Wack, Mandaluyong City.
- Business Edge Office Building/CI: An 18,000 square-meter, 15-storey office, retail, mixed-use building Dubai, U.A.E.
- Galaxy Mall/CI: An 80,000 square-meter mixed-use, retail mall building in Surabaya, Indonesia.
- UERMMMC Medical Center: The education and healthcare complex renovation and expansion is composed of a 10-storey medical pavilion, 6-storey carpark building, 1,000 seat-capacity auditorium, medical center face-lifting and renovation in Sta. Mesa, Quezon City.
- UERMMMC University Center: The educational complex renovation includes five 200-seat amphitheater, classrooms and foodcourt in St. Mesa, Quezon City.
- UERMMMC PSPO Building: A 2,500 square-meter, 4-storey health and education building in Quezon City.
- Tagaytay Residential Development: Developed for Philrealty, a well-planned mid-rise residential and townhouse complex comprised of 2 mid-rise buildings and 16 two-storey townhouses on a 4-hectare hillside property in Tagaytay City.
- Mid-rise Building Residential Development: A well-masterplanned residential and mixed-use development comprised of 15 residential building, retail center, clubhouse and entry gateway on in Valenzuela, Bulacan.
- Ferndale Villas Residential Development: Developed for Alveo Land, a well-masterplanned community comprises of 240 residential units on a 5-hectare site in Quezon City.
- La Union Residential Development: A residential community in La Union for Philrealty comprising of 236 units on a 3.2 hectare site.
- Marquee Place: A western contemporary-themed residential development project of Alveo Land in Angeles City. This well-masterplanned community comprises of 5 types of house models.
- Avida Residences Dasmariñas: A Mediterranean-inspired housing project developed for Avida Land in Dasmariñas, Cavite.
- Avida San Antonio Residences: A Mediterranean-inspired housing project developed for Avida Land in San Antonio, Lipa City, Batangas
- Alsons Woodlane Residential Development: An exclusive residential development of Alsons Land in Ma-a, Davao City that features Asian contemporary houses, clubhouse and amenities.
- Avida Settings Nuvali Clubhouse & Amenities: A modern clubhouse project of Avida Land in Nuvali, Canlubang, Laguna.
- Ferndale Villas Clubhouse & Amenities: A sleek and modern tropical appeal clubhouse and gatehouse project of Alveo Land in Ferndale Villas, Quezon City.
- Verdana Asyana Clubhouse & Amenities: An Asian tropical clubhouse and amenities project of Ayala Land in Bacolod.
- Canyon Woods Hotel & Amenities: A log cabin-inspired architecture hotel, clubhouse and amenity project of Landco Pacific in Tagaytay City.
- Savemore Lucena: A 4,000 square-meter, one-storey retail and supermarket with mezzanine developed by SM in Lucena, Quezon
- Savemore Cainta: A 4,000 square-meter, one-storey retail and supermarket with mezzanine developed by SM in Cainta, Rizal.
- Savemore Pili: A 4,000 square-meter, one-storey retail and supermarket with mezzanine developed by SM in Pili, Camarines Sur.
- Savemore San Ildefonso: A 5,000 square-meter, two-storey retail and supermarket with mezzanine developed by SM in San Ildefonso, Bulacan.
- Savemore Binangonan: A 4,000 square-meter, one-storey retail, supermarket with mezzanine developed by SM in Binangonan, Rizal.